Himalayan Yaky Cheese Chew
Himalayan Yaky Cheese Chew is a long-lasting, hard smoked cheese chew made largely of milk. It was made in an authentic way with yak and cow milk. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their tongues until little pieces may be eaten off carefully. When you offer this treat to your dog, you can be confident that they are getting high-quality eating entertainment.
How to take care of the leftover portion? Soak it in warm water for 5 minutes before heating it in the microwave on high for 45 seconds to make a cheesy puffed delight. Allow it to cool for 2 minutes before serving it to your dog as a handmade puff! There is no squander!
- 100% natural and long-lasting
- Can be digested easily
- A healthy alternative to rawhide
- No preservatives or binders present
- Free of Lactose, grain, gluten, soy, corn, or wheat
- Boosts oral health
- Available in extra large-sized packaging